Love is BEAUTIFUL

Love is BEAUTIFUL

Monday, October 18, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I am not much for blogging, so we will see how this goes.
 For starters,I am on-fire for God. He is my Rock. I love Him immensely. He has really blessed me through and through. He is amazing. A few years ago, I wanted to go to Duke U. to be a pediatric neurologist. Long story short, the Lord changed my heart and plans and now I teach two year olds, which can be trying, yet so rewarding. I am currently working on getting my Autism Certificate from Regent University. I really want to work with those with Autism. Come May, I am going to have my B.A. degree (from Ambassador Christian College)and my Autism Certificate. After that, I intend on working full time with special needs children.
I also like to travel. I have been to the beach four times this summer, and the mountains once. As amazing as trips are, it is always good to come home. The last beach trip, I saw 12 shooting stars, and hundreds of dolphins. That made my weekend even better.
I have an awesome boyfriend. We have been dating for three and a half months now. God really brought him into my life at the opportune time. I had been praying for years that God would send the right guy. Three days before meeting him, I said,"God, I give it to You.  I lay it all down and if you send my guy, You send him, if not, then I'm content." That weekend, three days later, there is my boyfriend. If you are told that everything happens in God's timing...listen to them, for it is impeccable. He knows just what He is doing.
That's the life of me at the moment.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you blog often! I love it so far. And I LOVE your design. (Go Riah!)
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete