Love is BEAUTIFUL

Love is BEAUTIFUL

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sleeeeep

Ok, before I get this post rolling. I should be doing homework or something productive like that, but instead I am goofing off on the computer. (I work five hr days tmw and Thursday so I will knock it out those days). I need sleep. A good, deep sleep... I don't like being so tired that work is miserable and that you have a hard time functioning. ok ok, I had gone to bed at a normal time the night before, but I had forgotten that benadryl and I do not get along.. but I had no choice seeing as I had an allergic reaction to something and needed it to counteract the hives I began to get Sunday night. Two nights in a row.... I took a benadryl... benadryl takes a good bit for it to leave my system.  15 hrs or so. So for the past two days I have been very lethargic. My boyfriend was concerned about me driving home last night. He texted every ten minutes to make sure I was home once 10:30 came around., (I texted him but his phone is not good and our texts lag). He was really concerned. I love that about him.  So needless to say, this day was definitely different. lol.



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Oh, sleep sounds good right about now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I know how you feel, sleep sounds wonderful! Benadryl makes me very tired, and seems to like me because it just sticks around... and around...
    My poor boy friend was worried about me too. I think he fears that one day I'll eat something contaminated with shellfish and just keel over or something! Oh well, bf's and their worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Riah said to me about me taking Benadryl, when I stayed with them: "Benadryl turned you into a zombie!" - It happens.
    At least y'all have boyfriends who can worry about you...unlike some of us. sniff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesss.. that is the BEST description of us on Benadryl... we act like Zombies.

    ReplyDelete