Love is BEAUTIFUL

Love is BEAUTIFUL

Monday, March 14, 2011

.....

I don't know what to title this post.
I'm going to start out on a positive note..  I was at the beach this weekend, it was spectacular. Freezing cold water but the weather was nice. Obviously there was no swimming.
Despite an amazing trip...Japan was hit pretty dang hard with an 8.9 earthquake, and had a tsunami to boot. The cities are devastated. I will attach a link for you to see. While I was standing on the beach, I couldn't help but to think of all of those people that lost everything. In addition to all of that, since the earthquake and tsunami took place, they are in danger of a meltdown (nuclear power plants reactors..they need to be cooled down) They have already had a radiation leak. Let's try to keep them in your prayers and let's pray for a miracle for the country of Japan. 

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42064847/ns/world_news-asiapacific -
click on the bottom right hand corner to see the before and after images.  It's so heart wrenching.
-Brett

4 comments:

  1. I know, it was sooooo awful. I just keep thinking that so many people have lost loved ones. How horrible is that?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It honestly has had me very distraught over this... no other natural disaster has effected me this much. My heart goes out to these people. It's soo sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found your blog through Riah^ And I'm really really lovin' it! :D

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete