Love is BEAUTIFUL

Love is BEAUTIFUL

Monday, October 25, 2010

Feeling "domesticated"

I am not much for cooking, and things like this. Now, don't get me wrong, I know how to cook, and am pretty good at it when I do. This past weekend, boyfriend and I made a chicken salad for lunch, fried rice for dinner, and a red velvet cheesecake for dessert. It was all delicious, and we were so proud of our accomplishments (I love that he helps me cook when we are hungry!). To get to the story about feeling a bit domesticated... here of late, mom has been working later hours, it gets expensive to go out to eat all the time (which I have been doing a lot of). Tonight, I was hungry.. Worked all morning, came home worked on school for 3 hours, did my laundry, and decided that there was nothing I wanted to eat, so I made fried rice, without a recipe. It was pretty good. Afterwords I cleaned up the kitchen. Folded my laundry..all the while I have been watching my two rambunctious dogs. Mama mia.  I feel domesticated.
...and that's the story, once again. :)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment