Love is BEAUTIFUL

Love is BEAUTIFUL

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cabin Fever at its worst

I cannot stand being trapped at home for more than a day and a half before I get a condition called Cabin Fever. The only cure for it is getting out of the house for a really long time, and do something productive. :) Since the weather here has been oddly snowy and icy...  Monday-Wednesday work was cancelled due to poor road conditions. By Tuesday night I had gotten 98% of my homework done, and had already lazed around in my jammies for both days. I love lazy days where you don't have to do anything, but they do get old and boring. I got so bored that by Wednesday I was beyond antsy to get out of the house. I had to drive mom to and from work since I have AWD, and we took some detour stops to go shopping.. It did not help at all.  Whatsoever. Ask my sister. I was not nice at all! I was very short tempered...not only because of cabin fever but due to other factors that have been transpiring.  Today was my first day back to work, and it just so happened to be my 10 hour workday. It was amazing. Sure did tucker me out though.. After doing NOTHING for three days, actual work can seem so draining. No exaggeration! Yay! Tomorrow is Friday!  A two day work week. A day with my bf tomorrow, then my birthday on Saturday! Then my friends are throwing me a party on Sunday! What an awesome weekend!  God is good!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment