Love is BEAUTIFUL

Love is BEAUTIFUL

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reality....

....can be so exhausting!  Managing a full-time job, and in two different schools, plus extra-curricular activities such as time with my sister, friends, and boyfriend, and most importantly God.  It takes it's toll. I am so exhausted. But it's a good kind of tired. This May I graduate with my B.A. and Autism Certificate. Also, I'm trying to find a good job in a field related to special needs. This is not an easy task. Anyways, not too much too report at present. I am tired and need to go get to laundry, and homework. Yippee. 


post signature

2 comments:

  1. hum does "perpetually tired" ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. this past week has really been terrible. I was SOO tired yesterday, that I had the worst headache. Finally had to ask bfs mom for an advil... before i went home, i thought i was gonna be so sick. no energy.. weekends pick up my sluggish tired feeling when i sleep in. like today full energy..but yesterday not at all. bleh lol. dont you love moments like that?

    ReplyDelete